Injury and Sports
Recover from Injuries with Sports Massage Therapy in Hay on Wye
Benefits of Massage
- Sports Injuries, Joint Sprains, and Muscular Strains
- Rotator Cuff Problems, including Frozen Shoulder and Tennis/Golfer Elbow
- Postural Dysfunction
- Gait and Joint Immobility
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Muscular Spasm
- General Muscular Pains and Soft Tissue Injury
- Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Problems, including Frozen Shoulder
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain Related to Posture
- Sciatic Pain and Piriformis Syndrome
- Tight Hamstrings and Calf Muscles
- Assessment General/Swedish Massage – to palpate and identify the working area.
- Deep-Tissue Massage – to warm, realign, and stretch soft tissue.
- Neuro-Muscular Techniques – to work sensitive tissue areas through trigger points.
- Muscle Energy Techniques – to stretch and manipulate specific muscles.
- Soft Tissue Release – to stretch and release target muscle groups and superficial tissue.
- Improved Sleep – due to the effects of relaxation on the nervous system.
- Happier Disposition – due to endorphin release.
- Reduced Pain – due to release of muscle knots and stiff joints.